Postponed from other dates due to inaugurations and snow storms, but it's here now -- for real!
Joe and Jesse talk about Jesse's latest book -- iPad for Seniors for Dummies -- just out from Wiley.
Some of the topics we might talk about are:
- What are seniors? Why a book for seniors? (2 kinds — technophobes/newbies and experienced tech users from desktops and mainframes who are adjusting to mobile, messaging, etc.)
- How many iPad models are there and way
- What about news reports that tablets are dead?
- What’s next in tech? Is it worth learning iPad or should we wait for….?????
- The book is relative to iOS 10 (released last fall). What does it have to offer?
- How do you get used to the Apple Pencil?
The book is available now from your local bookseller or online as an iBook on iTunes or Amazon on Kindle or print.